Prepare your robot for storage by:
- Make sure that the robot battery if fully charged
- Turn the safety key to OFF, remove the safety key and store it in a safe place
- Clean the mower
- The robot must be stored, dry (indoor conditions), frost-free and standing on its wheels.
- Store the charging station and power supply in the same conditions as the robot
- Leave the boundary wire and the guide wire in the lawn, protect the connections from humidity and dirt. Make sure that the wires and connections are not bent, cut or damaged.
Prepare your robot for mowing and inspect:
- the robot for damages
- the knifes, replace if needed
- the charging slot in the front of the robot, clean if necessary
- the charging station, clean the charging probe if necessary
- the power supply, make sure that the connections and wire are good
- the boundary and guide (if installed) wire and connections
- Reconnect the charging station
- Insert the safety key and turn to ON
- Place the robot in the charging station
Always make sure that the cutting area is free from debris before allowing the robot to cut. Also make sure that the grass is within the recommended length, to prevent unnecessary wear and damages to the robot.