Questions about installation
Is it possible to install two mowers next to each other?
Yes, but you will need to secure that the two robots is not using the same loop code.
Set a new loop code using the app.
1. Place the robot in the charging station.
2. Select your robot in the app ----> go to settings ----> scroll down ----> press the button "set a new loop code".
3. An beep should be heard as confirmation, if this is not heard press START / STOP and try again.
I cannot connect my smartphone to my robot:
Put the robot in the charging station, press STOP button and wait for LED to get steady blue. The robot will download the latest firmware. Meanwhile you cannot connect with the app.
The download time is approximately 2 hours. The time may vary depending on the local connection speed.
When download is completed:
- Press STOP button and turn the safety key to OFF
- Turn the safety key back to ON.
- Wait until the blue LED (connection symbol) stop blinking and has a steady blue light.
- Open the app and follow the pairing process.
A tip; save the original carton box to use for winter storage, both the robot and charging station will then be protected during storage